Wednesday, January 12, 2011

nEw cHaptEr Of mY liFe

2o11 is my new chapter of my life. New chapter that I would like to fulfill with new me. New chapter full of plans to make myself better.
As the new starts, I begun changing my attitudes because I observe this last year that I so bad person to the eyes of others because of those wrong doings I've made. I think that it's the right time to do it because I'm about to graduate and meet new classmates in my college life.
I'm trying to be more serious in my studies and to my career.
Let's start together a new life for a better life.:D

4 comments:

edwin said...

nice post. . .hope you can change your bad attitudes for this year..

dyane marie farrales said...

nice tootZ.. :))
i know you can do it..
i know you can change for the better...!

angelita said...

nice poSt :)

keEp it up!!!

lovely jane de la cruz said...

it is because, you are inspired ? :) like what Dyane have said, "we know you can do it". keep it up. I hope that i am going to see that changes this year like what you've said.

Post a Comment